So, BEA is next week. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
I haven’t talked about it as much this year, but I am insanely excited. The best part is that this is the first time one of my authors will be signing, so I will be helping with that.
I’ve also done my best to really scale back on what I’m going for. I am so behind with books anyway, and the idea of coming home with a ton more—while exciting—is a little overwhelming.
SO, here at the 10 books I’m most excited to get.
1) HELLO? by Liza Wiemer. This is my author’s book, and I’ve already read it. It’s amazing, and I am excited to have my VERY OWN COPY, signed to me.
2) The Killing Kind by Chris Holm. I’m a huge fan of his and this book sounds AMAZING.
3) Tonight the Streets are Ours by Leila Sales. Love her; need this.
4) Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray. I have been waiting what seems like 65 years for this; it’s the sequel to The Diviners.
5) Truly Madly Famously by Rebecca Serle. Famous in Love was one of the best books I got at BEA last year, and I need this book SO MUCH. #TeamRainer
6) Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. I’m using a line jump to get this. I don’t know much about it, but it was compared to Ocean’s 11. I’m in.
7) Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling. This will be my last get at BEA; I look forward to flailing all over her.
8) These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly. I’m in the mood for something creepy and this sounds perfect.
9) Infinite In Between by Carolyn Mackler. Compared to The Breakfast Club, so I’m in.
10) My Secret to Tell by Natalie D. Richards. I am a huge fan of hers and I’m so psyched for this.