I’m sure you’re not surprised to hear that there are a crapton of books that I’m looking forward to.
Here are some of my recent must-haves.
1) Just One Night by Gayle Forman. This is a novella that takes place after Just One Year. CANNOT WAIT. I’ve preordered and this comes out the day before I get to New York for BEA. It may be reading in the car on the way up…IF I can wait the 24 hours to get to it. (Magic 8-Ball’s sources say no.)
2) After This Night by Lauren Blakely. This is out in just a couple days and I am so excited to get back to Julia and Clay!
3) A Blind Spot for Boys by Justina Chen. I’m going to be honest; I’m not entirely sure what this is about but I love every single thing that she’s written and I’m so happy there’s a new one coming for me.
4) Searching For Silverheels by Jeannie Mobley. This is a recommendation from my friend and coworker Darby. This is historical fiction and sounds wonderful.
5) As You Wish by Cary Elwes. I am determined to get this at BEA. This is his account of the making of The Princess Bride.