This was created by the awesome folks at The Broke and the Bookish.
Some of these are cheating because I got them as Kindle presents already (but haven’t started to read them yet!). (The first three I already have, thanks to Santa!)
1) Vixen by Jillian Larkin. I don’t know what it is but I am intrigued by flappers. (It may be Anna Godbersen’s fault.)
2) Wicked Girls by Stephanie Hemphill. This is a reimagining of The Crucible.
3) Pictures of You by Carolyn Leavitt. I’m not even entirely sure what it’s about (Amazon has no synopsis) but a reviewer said it’s a combination of Jodi Picoult, Stephen King and Elizabeth Berg. And as they are three of my favorites, I am so in.
Here’s where luck comes in…
4) Entice by Carrie Jones. I love this series and hope to read book three. :)
5) Bloody Valentine by Melissa de la Cruz. It’s a Blue Bloods novella! I love this series. :)
6) XVI by Julia Karr. This comes out just after the new year and it looks amazing.
7) Crossfire by James Patterson. I can’t seem to quit his Alex Cross books. (I asked my mom for this, so odds are good it will show up.)
8) Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson. I read an excellent review about this recently (Michelle? Was that you?) and it sounds so good.
9) Sapphique by Catherine Fisher. I have the first book but haven’t read it yet. I think it’s because I’m waiting for the sequel so I can read them back to back.
10) Girl, Stolen by April Henry. Blind girl gets kidnapped. How can you NOT want to see what happens?